Friday, August 10, 2007

its Quiet here..

yep its quiet.. I enjoy it though.

I probably should have went out for a run.. decided not to..

I did get some embroidery finished yesterday I still have lots more to finish though.

Today I think I'm going to town and pick up some supplies for the kiddos for school. You know there is always a few things that you need after the fact.

Mckay's XC practice was fun yesterday he said. They got to run inside the school cause of the heat index. Well they ran the hallways and up and down the stairs. Sounds exciting huh.

One of Seth's friends seat got moved so he isn't sitting by both of his best friends now.

Both of the boys looked like they were tired this morning. It takes awhile to get back in the routine.

Nothing super exciting going on here..

Have a great weekend!

No comments: