Friday, August 24, 2007

Blog challenge #8

Blog about food! Blog about your favorite meals, share a recipe on your blog, share photos of what you ate last night for dinner. But this week your challenge is to incorporate food into your blog. Make it interesting and exciting. Can't wait to see what's on your plate!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Check it out.. Yummy homemade salsa..

Yep homegrown tomatoes and about 5 hours of time get you fabulous salsa.

This is the first batch. We still have more tomatoes growing. So we should get another batch soon.

Man did it make the house hot last night too!!

Now all I need is some chips and a few friends to share with..

Have a great weekend everyone!!!!

3 comments:

Pam said...

We made some salsa last week - but I never thought about canning it!

Dawn said...

WTG! I should be doing that too but it IS so much work. Did you make yours nice & spicy or meek & mild? I usually do a HOT salsa but my last batch was TOO hot. I learned not to use habaneros, jalapenos & red chilis that have been in the freezer for a few years...they get hotter as they sit! lol

Katie said...

I like salsa!