Monday, July 30, 2007

Katies Challenge #5

Blog a letter. It can be to yourself or someone you know or perhaps to someone you don't know. It can be about any topic you like it should just read like a letter. Can't wait to see what you write.

Dear Blog,

I just wanted you to know how much I enjoy leaving you pictures and comments several times a week.

Its nice to have a place for my friends and family to come and see whats been going on in my life.

Its always a pleasure to have you to write down my daily thoughts, share my Scrapbooking and just write about life in general.

Thanks for always being here for me to come and hang out and leave you stuff.

Hugs and prayers,
Stephanie

2 comments:

Mel Place said...

cool letter to your blog.

Katie said...

Looks like you cleaned up! And I like your letter