Friday, July 6, 2007

Is it Friday? sure doesnt seem like it..

The holiday in the middle of the week is weird. Although, Michael worked on the 4th.. He didn't get home till after 6:00 a little over 12 hour day. We got the cookout in while it rained. Michael stood outside under the umbrella. It quit raining so we did out fireworks.. I got some decent shots of them. It took a bit to get the camera adjusted. I will post those later if I have time.

The boys swim lessons are going well I'm very pleased. Just the two of them with one instructor. Seth got to be by himself yesterday. Mckay had a youth trip so I let him skip. And he said he his mom isn't cool.

They are here working on the culvert this morning. They said it would take an hour and it seems that they are about finished. I sat in my window taking picture.. now Michael can see what they did to fix the culvert. It nice having super zoom on my camera..

The boys watched for awhile too. Nothing like being stuck at home and not being able to get out of the drive.

Today I want to finish my 30-challenge album.. I hope I have enough pages.. I got some more.. But I think I'm going to need one page. So I might have to beg someone for one. I hate to buy a pack for one and never use the others.

I haven't been out for a run in a week. Still letting a blister heal.. its not too pretty. Hopefully soon I can get out and run!

Laters!!

Everyone have a great weekend!!!

1 comment:

Pam said...

I cant wait to see your album!