Thursday, July 26, 2007

Wow its been busy around here.

Mckay is off to camp, he will be home Friday afternoon.

We have been doing some fun stuff without him. We all went to Kids Zone in New Burg on Tuesday night.. took Seth for pizza and games. That was fun. even though I wasn't feeling the best after my Dr visit.

My Dr visit went fine by the way nothing to worry about just a check and a small procedure in the office.

I took Seth shopping for school clothes yesterday. We hit Target got almost everything he needed clothes wise. Needs shoes yet though. It was much easier than trying to take both boys at once. He really didn't want to go. But we came to an agreement. If he went shopping and picked out clothes. I would take him to Olive Garden for lunch. That was a good deal. It worked.

I got some great deals.
We got 2 pair of Levis 3.98 for each, 5 shirts for 3.99 or 4.99, 2 pair of cargo pants/shorts, underwear, socks and a backpack.. all for $85 bucks!! yay!!

So Seth just needs shoes and school supplies at least those I can get at school the PTO packs up a kit for each class..

I worked on embroidery yesterday got some things finished. I still have some of those pink tote bags I need to finish for the girls at church.

I have a friend that might come over to scrapbook tonight. The bug has hit again. I need to get some stuff finished.

As you see I did Katie's Blog challenge. It was a challenge for me not to post any captions with my pictures.. wow.. but I did it..

The pool isn't looking to bad. It still is rather clear. Not perfect but lots better.

We went bowling last night with the children at church K-5 grades. We almost always chaperon at these things. I think there was about 15 kids several adults too..We all had fun!

Our garden is growing like crazy now. The pumpkins are getting huge, the beans are overflowing, the tomatoes are starting to ripen and the corn should be ready soon.

We have cucumbers and squash too.. yummy!!!

I thinking salsa making is in our near future... love that stuff!!

I talked to my Best Friend Beth last night and she is coming this fall sometimes to visit me.. its been several years since we have seen each other. Wow I can wait!!

I haven't run this much this week I need to get out and do that. I just hate leaving Seth alone in the morning even if he is sleeping to run here by the house.

I'm hoping to get a LO finished about running soon!! its been running through my head for awhile now. I should get it down on paper soon!!

Hey if your reading this and are interested in coming here to scrapbook let me know. I could set something up. Depending on home many people are willing to travel. I could host something.

I heard my Favorite Aunt was in town. They are going to the big air show in Osh Kosh.. they go almost every year.. Their son lives here still so they picked him up. Maybe I will get to see her and uncle on their way back.

Wow if you got this far thanks for reading my blog!!

3 comments:

kelli said...

wow you had a lot to say and what a great deal on the clothes.

Marti said...

You've been a busy girl! Great job on the clothes buying - I still have to do for the kids and I'm not looking forward to it.

Kim said...

You're a good shopper. I'll go shopping with you if you'll take me Olive Garden!