Saturday, July 28, 2007

Lunch pail swap

OMgosh!!! is all I have to say.. I love it all!!

Check it out..
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

My secret lunch pail swap was from Pammmy!!

Here is what I got!
The box is so cute.. with the huge "S" and my name on the front!!Love the flower paper too!!

2 paint dabbers.. eggplant and denim.. yay cant get these here yet.
Technigue Tuesday stamps WhirlyGigs.. I so wanted these forever!!
Kurio Red chipboard letters
Chip chatter Purple chipboard letters.
2 things of adhesive
Bon Jovi on Tape.. Amercian Idol I missed.. wohoo!!!
And the Best part was the Card.. JBJ himself..

Pam thanks!! I know it was hard to let JBJ go!! hehe!!

Love it all!!! cant wait to see the video and use my new goodies..

If it didnt have LPS on the return addy I would have opened it sooner!!!

4 comments:

Kim said...

That is some awesome stuff! Pam's an angel, that's for sure!

Laura said...

So was it an official swap? Howd I miss it?? Very cool stuff Stephanie! Pams been my ss many times and she always spoils me! You were lucky to have her! I wanted to say thanks for commenting at my blog ! Hope you have a fun day today!

Dawn said...

Very cool stuff!

Mel Place said...

awesome goodies and a cute can