Monday, July 23, 2007

That was hard to do..

Mckay is gone to camp now. I got Michael to drop him off at the church. He was packed and ready before XC practice this morning.

This is his first camp. He has been away from home many of times, that doesn't worry me.

I tried to keep myself busy.. loaded the dishwasher, mowed grass(ran out of gas), went to the post office, got stuff at WM for Mckay's adventure.

Michael I think finally got the exhaust fixed on his truck like it should have been the first time. This is the third time he took it to the shop. that's a long story.

So now I need to figure out what to have for dinner. Maybe Seth and I can persuade dad to go out to eat. hmm. wish me luck.

I need to work on Katie's Blog Challenge. I have an idea.. so it shouldn't be a big deal.

I have been running bit by bit again.. finally that blister is gone. seems like the new shoes aren't the problem..

Have a great day!

1 comment:

Kim said...

Hope he has a great time at camp and gets back home real soon!