Friday, July 20, 2007

Friday...

Good morning!!

We had a huge thuderstorm last night with lots of rain..

Our garden really needed the rain..The pool didnt though..

Michael got some stuff to help the pool yesterday we added it before the rain. Hopefully it will still work.. I havent been out to check it yet..

The weather is cooler today at least.. Great day for a run.

Mckay ran 6 miles yesterday at XC practice. he ran extra everyone else ran 4 miles.

I think I might go run with the girls today. It is super outside.

Today is my anniversary 16 years. Not sure what we are going to do to celebrate.

I have embroidery to finish.

I need to go shop for a Scrapbook swap too.. So I can get that in the mail soon.
Hope everyone has a great weekend.

1 comment:

Kim said...

You're a busy girl!