Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Hi Ya'll

I know I haven't posted a lot lately. its been busy. The kids have swim lessons at 9:30 it takes away from my computer time. Then the by the time we get back its their turn for the computer.

Katie's week 2 blog challenge is to post a self portrait. I gotta figure out how to work the timer on my camera to do this one. Hopefully I can get this challenge finished.

I finished my Scrapbook Playground 30 day challenge at the last minute. I was loading them to the computer at 10:00pm.

Here are a few of my favorite pages.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



The boys swim lessons are going great. They didn't want to go at first but they are seeming to enjoy them now.

We got a nice pouring rain last night. Super for the garden. Of course Seth and Michael had spent time watering the garden yesterday afternoon.

I hope the rain didn't mess with the pool water its almost clear again. at least the pool was covered this time.

Michael put some coolant in the a/c on the car he said it is super cool now. I will have to try it out today its been mid 90's here for the last week.

I hope you enjoy reading..

I gotta catch up my other comptuer stuff before we have to leave for swim lessons..

Have a great day!!

1 comment:

Kim said...

Your album is great! Sounds like you've been a busy girl!