Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Katies Blog challenge # 3

Here it is..

Blog about 15 things that you LOVE right now. They don't have to be things you have always loved (but that's not to say they can't) but try and include things that reflect where you are in your life right now and what you are truly enjoying and passionate about. If you need an additional challenge try taking one or two things, or perhaps the whole list and scrapbook them.

I love running.
I love my kids and husband.
I love roses.
I love Scrapbooking (its really an obsession) wish I could do it more.
I love purple.
I love Adidas running clothes.
I love my new running shoes. ( so comfy)
I love my computer.
I love my Scrappin buddys.
I love my new camera.
I love my IPOD and NikePlus.
I love coffee in the morning.
I love summer.
I love it when my boys play nice together.
I love the smell after it rains.
I love DaisyD paper too.

There is my 15 plus.. you can see what I'm into these days..

Everyone have a great day.. Hope you enjoy reading my list

3 comments:

Mel Place said...

STEPH,LOVE YOUR SWEET FUNNY LIST,TENNIS SHOES.LOL

Katie said...

Great list! I love my iPod too I hadn't thought of that for my list.

Kim said...

Good job on the list!!!