Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Katie's week #2 blog challenge..

The challege was......

"Take a self potrait of yourself, scrap it and then blog that page. You can blog the photo by itself it you like but I wanted to make it scrapping related this week for Glenna. The photo must be taken by you and taken this week."

It took me I bet an hour or so to get some pictures I liked.

I changed twice hehe!!

I finally figured it out.. I know how to use my timer now too!!

Thanks for the challenge Katie.. you didn't say I couldn't use a digital LO..hehe

Here are the LO's I couldn't decide on one..

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Sorry for the text on the bottom of these.. I'm trying out a trial version of some digital scrapbook software. If I purchase the software they will remove that.. whatever huh..

7 comments:

Pam said...

They look fabulous. I really like how you did the circle on the middle layout! You look too hot to be a mom of two boys!

Unknown said...

I like the colors in the first layout the best. See... good challenge cuz you learned to use your timer... yeah!!! :)

Margaret Lembcke said...

Stephanie!
These are awesome!!! woohoo on the digital! I think You have been to Jessica Sprague's website cause I see the "swirly" photo!...am I right? or maybe you just already knew how to do that...I have a layout on my blog with a photo like that! I cannot wait to do this challenge!!! Great layouts.....I think #1 is my favorite!

Katie said...

I like the top one the best!

Going For Greatness said...

Wow!! these are gorgeous!! What an awesome take on the prompt!
Gabi

Dawn said...

Great job! I still need to work up to taking a pic of myself and you already have yours done AND scrapped....WTG!

Mel Place said...

I LIKE BOTH OF THE DIGI LO.AWESOME