Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Tuesday teasers..

Ok Katie and others asking.. weekend details to come later.. I want to post the pic to go with the stories.. It will be much better.

The boys started their swim lessons today.. I paid a lot.. Mckay jumped right in.. Seth sat on the side of the pool for the first 10 minutes or so.. They didn't want to take these lessons.. they already know how to swim they tell me..

They moved them up a group so they were excited about that.. Plus they got to jump in at the deeper end.. maybe 8ft.. they have never repeat never been in water that deep. The boys tell me I need to take lessons too.. Mckay will miss Thursday cause of a youth trip..

One things is great its just the 2 of them in their group.. and its a guy teaching them.. Glad they enjoyed themselves.

Weekend stuff. Michael and I ended up going to Nashville, IN on Saturday then drove home and then went to Metropolis. IL on Sunday. I have lots of pic to share.

I did find a scrap/stamp store in Nashville and got some goodies.

We checked out the state park in Nashville too.. Will be a great place to camp. Maybe some of the Indy gals would like to go too!! hehe

I have lots of pictures.. I need to get those loaded. But I have been waiting for the computer.. Summer time I have to share.

good thing Mckay has a laptop now and Internet access.. so I only have to share with Seth.. hehe

So I promise to get those pictures loaded and share this week..

2 comments:

Dawn said...

Can't wait to see the pics and hear the stories.

Unknown said...

I haven't been to Nashville, IN in years... but I did love it there! Maybe we can do a get together there. Fall is really pretty time to go. :)