Monday, July 2, 2007

Katies Challenge for bloggers

Katie has started a challenge for bloggers..

The first challenge is to blog about your life.

Easy enough one for me that is what I usually do.

Michael and I made a view short trips this weekend. I will post about that later and post some pictures If I have time. The laundry is piling way up cause I didn't do much housework while the boys where gone last week.

We picked the boys up last night and they spent the evening telling us about their trip.

Just got a call from my friend April she is coming over Thursday.. yay!! should be fun!

I know this is a short post.. I will add more later!

Enough for today.. I gotta get Laundry started.. ugh!

2 comments:

Dawn said...

Can't wait to hear about your week-end!

Katie said...

but where are the weekend details???