Monday, July 16, 2007

Monday again

Mckay started XC practice today.. He will be glad when he gets to know someone. Just two new 6th graders. The boys and girls practice together.. He did know some of the girls though. He did fine today.

Seth and I will have to find something to do while he is at practice though. At least the park where they practice is only 5 minutes away.

So from now till School starts on Aug 8th.. they practice everyday.

Katie has posted a new blog challenge I gotta think on it a bit and then post it later.

We have a friend coming over this evening with her two boys to grill and swim.. I hope they don't cancel. She could use some getting away time. She is in the process of a divorce.

besides those things nothing special going on today.

Oh I did get out for a run yesterday it was nice. My blister is lots better. I just went for a short run to get back on track. I might run at the park while Mckay is practicing this summer. Seth can ride his bike maybe while I run.

Tomorrow we have a pool party.. that should be fun.

Then I need to think about back to school shopping for the boys!

Have a great Monday everyone!!

No comments: