Monday, June 18, 2007

Fathers Day

We picked Seth up from his friends house Saturday evening and Mckay came home Sunday morning before church.. I got to see my dad for Fathers Day.. wished him a happy one..then we went to church.

We went out for lunch for Fathers Day. Michael got to choose so we had Ruby Tuesday's. It was yummy had enough leftover for dinner last night too.

Hung out at the mall for a bit, talked to mom and then went home.

We pretty much hung out at the house all afternoon and evening.. It was so hot we didnt do anything outside.

I tried to hook up my new router. so Mckay's can have wireless internet. I didnt do so well, so I had a friend come and fix it for me. Its nice at least I can tell where the laptop has been and can filter stuff.

Wondering if the construction guys are coming today.. not here yet and its after 7:00..

I guess I will work on embroidery today. I was debating about a run.. but I think not feeling lazy today.

Maybe sometimes this week I might take the kids to the movie theather.

I dont think I will see Michael for awhile today, long hours planned then he is going to work on something for a friend.

Have a Great Monday if that is possible..

3 comments:

Dawn said...

hi Stephanie!

Did you go out and give the construction guys a show over the week-end? Maybe you scared them away ;) lol

Kim said...

Have a good Monday, Steph!!!

Katie said...

sounds like a good weekend. You've been tagged -
http://katajone.blogspot.com/2007/06/ive-been-tagged-and-now-im-tagging.html