Saturday, June 16, 2007

Saturday no kids... no hubby

Michael ended up working today. He wasn't to happy about that.

Mckay is at my mom and dads. He is helping dad with an old truck he is rebuilding for a guy.

Seth is spent the night with a friend. He stayed to my surprise. first time away without being at Granny's. I guess starting them early spending the night with our parents helped.

I have been out for a nice long run. I Got up when Michael left at 5:30. Had some coffee then went out for a run. It's still a little cool maybe 70.

Oh guess what the construction guys are working today.. Glad I didn't want to sleep in they started at 7:00 this morning. They are putting the roof on.. so maybe they will be done in a few days...

Maybe I should go outside on my back deck and watch them today..hehe..Since they enjoyed watching us in the pool earlier in the week.

Dawn is going to make me a cool purse.. purple and some other color when I decide.. hehe!! Since I can't make up my mind... I was thinking a neutral color to go with.. maybe charcoal gray...

Its so quiet around here.. I better go enjoy it...

I need to do laundry
I need to embroidery (gotta finish that huge order) its taken forever
I need to go to the grocery
I would love to Scrapbook.
Pick up living room..

Have a great weekend!!!!

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Ooh, I made it in your blog!!

I'm almost ready to start on your purse. Just have to tie up the Colts one and it'll be your turn. Of course, with Father's Day, I won't be here to work on it tomorrow so you'll have till Monday to figure out what you want.