Monday, June 25, 2007

Its been awhile...

Its been a few days since I made a post so I thought I better get to it.

Friday I went to the local scrapbook store they had a sale 40% off everything with a few exceptions. which none of them applied to what I wanted. Got a new clear block for stamping, some rubons, some paper for 30-book,some cool fat eyelets and chipboard.

The boys and I had lunch with mom that day. and then came home and packed their stuff for the trip.

The boys left with my parents early Saturday morning for a weeks vacation.

I haven't started to miss them yet. Today is my first day of being by myself.

Michael and I did some fun stuff over the weekend.. We were going to go tot he drive in but we got this huge storm on Saturday night. so we went shopping and ate out instead.

Yesterday we just hung around the house and did a few odd jobs that needed to be finished..Michael worked on the headliner for his truck. He framed our family tree and hung a few pictures in the living room. Watched it rain a bunch too. We also watched the Nascar race.

Went for a evening walk too that was nice.

Today I plan on working around the house. Laundry needs to be put away, dishwasher unloaded and loaded again. Embroidery is a must with no kiddos home.. I should be about to get a lot accomplished. Plus I want to work on my 30 day mini album. I think I up to day 7. I have been keeping notes on what we have done for the month.

So now I'm going to finish my coffee check my email, all the bb's and blogs.

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Sounds like a really good week-end! I hope you get a lot accomplished with the boys gone this week AND enjoy your quiet time :)