Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Mid week

Not sure what the plan is for today..

Top of the list is do some scrapbooking and embroidery..

Its rained here everyday since Saturday..The pool needs some work before I can use it.. cleaning is a must.

I do go for a run yesterday it was really hot though. I got in 2 miles. I have rubbed a blister.. several weeks ago.. I have be babying it hoping it will go away. So I skipped the run today.. although I really wanted to go.. but my foot would have hurt..

I havent really done much to talk about in the last few days.. The boys have been gone and I have enjoyed the quiet.

I did my nail and toenails.. they look good.

I have relaxed a bunch.

Oh Dawn got my Purse done.. http://risngsun24.blogspot.com/ go take a look on her blog.. and look at all the other cute purses she has made.. wouldnt mom love that Mickey one.. Dawn is a big Mickey fan too..

Not much else to say!
Have a GREAT day!!!

2 comments:

Pam said...

Love your purse and hope your feet get to feeling better soon!

Dawn said...

Hi Stephanie! Are you enjoying the quiet? Or have you gotten to the point yet that you miss the boys...but still enjoy the quiet? ;) lol