Friday, June 29, 2007

Howdy ya'll

Its Friday.. I went out for a run.. 2.5 miles... its not to hot yet.. its still early though.

I think Michael and I are going out for dinner tonight and maybe a movie.

Not sure what the plan is for today. But I guess I will figure out something to do.hehe.

Michael got a huge load of dirt to fill in holes in the yard yesterday he unloaded that and I mowed the grass, it couldn't wait till Mckay got home. With all the rain the grass has shot up. It looks so nice now. Michael mowed the hill I hate that part.

The county is suppose to come look at our driveway, its falling in close to the road. Looks like the culvert is washing out..Michael called to check to see if its their problem or ours. They said they will fix it. I hope they fix it like Michael wants he is such a perfectionist.

I got lots of embroidery finished yesterday and a few scrapbook pages for my 30- day challenge. I need more pages for that though. I might have to go shopping.

Not sure about the weekend plans yet.. I guess spontaneity it will be this weekend.

Boy its sure been a quiet week around here without the kiddos. I cant wait to hear about all their adventures.

I hope everyone has a great weekend!!!

No comments: