Wednesday, June 6, 2007

New shoes

doesn't everyone like new shoes... Well I got my new running shoes yesterday.. Thanks again to Aunt Ann.. Since they were a little over what $$ I had.. Mom paid for the balance... I love them so far... I have to break them in a little...

Day 3 of VBS.. the boys seem to like it so far.. no complaining about getting up and going at least.

Michael had to put some chemicals in the pool for algae.. Michael said it smelled like a pond.. he he.. I hope that its better this afternoon.. so the boys can swim.

Mckay is going to Church Camp the end of July he is so excited about that.. I heard Middle school kids were expensive..

Michael and I were trying to figure out a week for vacation.. looks like we might have to wait till Fall break for a vacation.. Every week has something going on.. crazy.. and there is only 6 weekends left before school starts or about that..Summer for the kids is short this year.

Thanks Again Aunt Ann for my new shoes.. love them!! I will post a picture soon!!

Everyone have a great day!!

No comments: