Friday, June 1, 2007

its June!!

Michael's game didn't get rained out.. It was a great game too..They won!! he was so excited they are 1-4 now.. hehe!! it went into double overtime.. the score was 9-11..
So we went out after the game and had Ice cream.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

here is a picture of Michael at an earlier game.

Slept in to late today to get out for a run.. I'm kinda disappointed. I'm lazy today.

The boys are getting in the pool I'm making a pizza for lunch..

I'm planning on making a mini album for June for Scrapbook playground challenge.. So I'm going to keep my notes here so I can keep up with the days and such.

I think I have sold my Mustang.. I have owned it since I was 17.. over 20 years wow.. it is kinda of bittersweet.. but its a car right.. making almost as much from it today.. that I bought it for in 87... wow huh.. that makes me feel a little better.

Not sure who and if we will run the 5K tomorrow.. I'm not seeming to be excited about it.. I guess it the laziness in me today.. I guess tomorrow we will see..

We do have a barbcue to go to tomorrow I think that will be fun.. after I accepted we got another invtation to another barbcue.. shame they are at the same time of day.. or we could do both..

The boys have be bickering with each other a lot today.. I need to think of some more fun things to do this summer..I might take them to Build a bear.. just don't tell them.. the Drive in is a must too..

I think we will hit Holiday World sometimes in June too...

Not sure when the vacation is planned and not sure if we will go anywhere the gas prices are ridiculous..

Vacation Bible school starts next week I'm hoping the boys enjoy going. I need some time to myself to get some much need embroidery work finished.. I would work on it now but I hate leaving the boys in the pool by themselves.

Maybe I can sign the boys up for Swim lessons in a few days too.. that will make me feel better!

No comments: