Saturday, June 9, 2007

Saturday..

VBS is over.. its always a tiring week.

Michael is back to working long hours and weekends.. he is working today of course.

Mckay and I went out for a run yesterday morning. 2 miles to be excact.. He wanted to try out his new shoes.. He can only wear them for running.. so...

Im still working on my mini album for June. I have a lot of journaling.. I need to get some pages done.. so, Im not doing them all at one time.

Maybe the boys will spend some time in the pool today I not sure.

I thought about making a road trip today with the boys. but we stayied up late last night and the trip would be at least 3 hours each way.. and really not know if they would be good enough for just me..

We went to the Drive in and watched Shreik 3.. It was ok..The boys likes it.. we stopped and picked up Subway to take with us..

Hopefully I will something fun to post soon!

Have a great weekend!

No comments: