Monday, June 4, 2007

First day of VBS

The first day of bible school is today.. The boys were happy to go I think.. Mckay started Youth class yesterday in church loves it.. They get to choose a color to paint their new sunday school class.. plus they get to paint..

I did get out for a run this morning.. it was cooler than usual but it was a nice run.. I did 2.6 miles.. I got the Nike+IPOD working finally yeah.. Now to figure out how to get the information to nikeplus.com to keep track of my workouts and totals and such.

I have already got some embroidery finished today.. while the boys are at VBS..

I think it might rain today around noon.. we will see.

Michael has a softball game this evening.. maybe it wont rain it out and they win again!!

I need to hit the grocery store and I have to fill up the car with gas that will cost.. ouch!

Hope everyone had a great weekend..

No comments: