Thursday, June 28, 2007

Gosh its Thursday..

This week have flown by.. of course I knew it would.

Michael and I went and did a little shopping last night.. Had Culver's for dinner and split a cashew Carmel sundae. it was yummy.

It has rained everyday since Saturday here. Going to need to mow the grass. It hasn't grown for weeks its seems like cause the lack of rain..

The rain is really messing with the chemicals in the pool though.. its going to need alot of work..

I did get some embroidery finished yesterday and some scrapping.. although I didn't get as much done as I would have liked. Think I might try to work on that today.

Michael came home and picked up his truck to get some free dirt.. So he will get home just a little later today.

I think we are having tacos for dinner.

I talked to mom, dad and the kiddos yesterday they seem like they are having lots of fun.. and being good I suppose.

Michael and I have been talking about maybe going to Nashville for the weekend..We will see how that goes..

No run today slept really late.. blister needs to heal some more.. ugh!

OK enough is enough..

Everyone have a great weekend if I don't post till Monday!!

2 comments:

Dawn said...

I hope you have a GREAT time this week-end!

Katie said...

you are a great blogger lots to say. Have a good trip!