Monday, June 11, 2007

Monday again..

I have made Mondays during summer the official cleaning day.. so when he boys get up and moving they get to clean their rooms.

We made it to church yesterday morning at least.

Then went to the Youth supper last night .. Mckay served our dinner to us.. It was nice.. Not sure how much money they raised for the youth camp trips yet I haven't heard.

Michael isn't going to be able to have a vacation this summer.. work is too much right now.. he is in charge of two jobs that need to be finished by end of June. hence his bad moods lately.

So I think that Fall break will be our family vacation.

I got a lot of miles logged last week.. most with my new shoes... almost 10 miles I think..

Have a great Monday!

1 comment:

Dawn said...

So sorry about no vacation :( I hope you're able to get one in the fall...sounds like you'll all need it after Michael working so hard this summer.